1) February 7th, 2014 / 17 days / the 22nd Olympic Winter Games / will / starting / continue / for / on /.
2) the 71-year-old former Beatles member / the first time / several shows / performed /11 years Japan / for / in / in / .
3) a viewing rate / the last episode / enjoyed / of the TV serial drama /by a commercial broadcast / as 42.2 percent / as high / .
c2 & b3:
1) anti-nuke / former Prime Minister Morihiro Hosokawa / announced / his intention / to run / in the upcoming gubernatorial election / in Tokyo / after securing / backing / from former Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi /.
2) the United States and South Korea / North Korea / they / the North’s warning / unimaginable disaster / annual joint military drills/ says / would cause / ignore / to cancel / if /, /.
3) the number of long-range ballistic missiles / they / the United States and Russia / under the treaty / concluded / can deploy / will decrease / to 800 / respectively / in 2011 / , /.